Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Clique Kits May Pep Rally



Hi there and welcome!  I am joining some of the DT and members of Clique Kits to share some projects that we have created using the May kit  "Northern Lights". It's always fun to see all the different projects created from the same kit.
The beautiful Kit features Fancy Pants Atwell collection and Basic Grey's Urban Luxe collection.


I had a lot of fun creating my layout. I used a BG paper as my background and the strips at the top and bottom are also BG. The green photo mat is Fancy Pants paper.

I used a cut file from Just Nick to anchor my photo and embellishments. The cut file was backed with BG paper and I added messy stitching for some added texture.

The whole design of my layout was based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers.. I'm so glad they are back!!

Here are a couple of closeups.



Here is the list of everyone on the blog share today. Come hop along and check out all the fabulous projects!! Don't forget to comment along the way for your chance in winning a May kit of your very own!


I am also entering my layout in the Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues.





18 comments:

  1. So beautiful projects. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used that cut-file. Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about these layouts. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful page!!! i really like how everything comes together with the background. nice job! thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the triangles on the top and bottom of the page. I know it's just a simple touch but it makes such a HUGE difference! Love it Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful moment captured. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the stitching! Take care, Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet layout Janet, and I love how you used that cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my... Totally adorable. The Litte Charmer die cut is so perfect for this layout! And I so love that cut file!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable photo, love the cut file too. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic layout, love the added stitching and all the fab embellies, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stitching at the top and bottom is to die for. (Not literally. But it's awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous layout! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really awesome page. Love the details. Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE!! i really love that background work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the way you used the May kit! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete